MOHS was established in 1962 as a registered charity to provide quality occupational health services and medical provision to organisations and businesses in both the private and public sectors.
As an independent provider, we have the strength in depth to deliver bespoke and proactive solutions, tailored to a client’s requirements and budgets, and clinical support to resolve workplace health issues.
Our clients include a wide range of organisations in both the public and private sectors including housing associations, educational institutions, blue chip organisations and SMEs.
Relationships with our clients
Our key strength is our ability to forge strong and long-lasting relationships with our clients and their employees. Our approach is based on close client contact to ensure consistent, reliable and relevant processes that are well coordinated and managed, and delivered in accordance with corporate policies and procedure and legislative guidelines.
We focus on identifying and preventing health issues, restoring good health and promoting wellbeing in the workplace through our extensive range of market leading services:
- Occupational health
- Health surveillance
- Medical assessments
- Absence management
- First aid at work training
- Health & safety courses / assessments
- Employee wellbeing & health promotion
- Mental health awareness / training courses
Our team of occupational health physicians, advisors, technicians and administrators all work together closely, sharing expertise and best practice.
As a registered charity, we are committed to the ethos of social enterprise. Any surplus income is reinvested into our business to allow continual development and service improvement.
To ensure contemporary and relevant occupational health and wellbeing by:
- measuring and meeting the needs of our clients
- assuring affordable and efficient care for their employees
- evolving the excellence of our clinical teams and their resources
- To provide a comprehensive service in occupational health, medical expertise, employee wellbeing and health and safety training.
- To incorporate a high-quality bespoke service, sustaining all client needs and expectations.
- To continue committing to quality management systems, meeting all the requirements of ISO 9001 and SEQOHS, and to continuous improvement.
- To further develop client satisfaction and other KPI activity.
- To share best practice and benchmarking activity.
MOHS is ISO compliant in quality management and has SEQOHS accreditation (click here to find out more and view our accreditation certificates).
These accreditations ensure our clients receive the best practice standards as well as having structures and processes in place to adapt quickly and easily to legislative changes.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
MOHS is committed to the integration of social and environmental concerns into our business operations and into our interaction with our stakeholders on a voluntary basis.
We intend that CSR should become embedded, where appropriate, into our policies and practices, to the benefit of staff as well as the wider community.
Read our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy in full.