We provide a wide range of medical expertise and specialised occupational health services which are designed to ensure a healthier and more productive workforce and to aid compliance with current guidance and legislation.
We focus on four key areas:
- Monitoring employees at risk from working processes
- Ill health and injury prevention
- Absence management
- Employee wellbeing and health promotion
- Health surveillance (also known as health screening) including core assessments of hearing, breathing, skin and hand transmitted vibration
- Health assessments for musculoskeletal injury, exposure to electromagnetic fields and ergonomic risks
- Safety Critical work assessments: working at heights and in confined spaces as well as forklift, crane and plant operations and all classes of DVLA licence
- Oil and Gas offshore medical assessments
- Occupational health referrals (absence management, fitness to work, return to work, ill-health retirement)
- Executive medicals
- Vision testing for quality assurance and non-destructive testing (NDT) work
- Statutory medicals for asbestos, lead and ionising radiation
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Psychological interventions including counselling and CBT therapy
- Health promotion and wellbeing
Find out more and book our services
Contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 0121 601 4041 to find out more and book our services for your organisation.
Why choose MOHS?
We focus on identifying and preventing health issues, restoring good health and promoting wellbeing in the workplace through our extensive range of market leading services.