First Aid at Work, Health and Safety and Mental Health Training and Courses
MOHS has earned its enviable reputation for delivering quality first aid and health and safety training courses, helping to keep local businesses and their staff safe in their workplace.
The benefits of up to date health and safety for businesses are:
- a healthier, safer and more productive workforce
- reduced employee absence with healthier workforce, emotionally and physically
- peace of mind with certified full compliance to current legislation
- stability through reduced risk of litigation or compensation
- lower employment liability insurance premiums due to lower risk
- increased trust and co-operation between management and workforce
- enhanced reputation as a responsible and caring employer.
MOHS training centre
Our multi-room training centre, half-a-mile from West Bromwich town centre, is both IOSH and HABC approved. Our highly experienced team of trainers are eminently qualified, knowledgeable and practice an interactive teaching.
We also offer offsite training and can deliver standard or bespoke courses tailored to clients’ needs at their premises.
Why choose MOHS?
We focus on identifying and preventing health issues, restoring good health and promoting wellbeing in the workplace through our extensive range of market leading services.