We look forward to meeting our delegates. Below are some guidelines to help them get the most out of their course:
- please ensure the personalised joining instructions are given to the delegate in advance of the course date. If for some reason these do not arrive or if you have made a late booking, please call 0121 601 4041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- delegates should dress comfortably in loose fitting, casual clothing; some activities may require slight physical exertion. Please contact us if there is any doubt about a delegate’s suitability for a particular course.
All bookings must be confirmed in writing (email, fax or letter) and, where applicable, purchase order (PO) numbers provided.
Payment of every course must be made in full before the course start date. Certificates to prove completion of a course may be withheld until payment is made or a purchase order is provided when booking. Our standard payment terms are 30 days.
Transfers and cancellations
If you are booked on a course but need to transfer to another date or different course, or if you cancel a booking and you cannot transfer it to another date at the time of cancellation the following charges apply:
- more than four weeks’ notice prior to original course start date – no charge
- two to four weeks prior to original course start date – 25% of fee
- less than two weeks’ notice prior to original course start date – 50% of fee
- less than 48 hours’ notice prior to original course start date – 100% of fee.
Transfers or cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com or via telephone in accordance with MOHS’ cancellation process as above.
If a delegate does not show for a course, and we have not been previously informed, the full course fee remains payable.
Late arrivals and missed sessions
If a delegate arrives late for a course, we reserve the right to refuse to accept them for training. This is dictated by the awarding body who audit MOHS Workplace Health to quantify that the full hours are undertaken, ensuring the delegate gains the full knowledge and skills required for that qualification certificate. In such cases, 100% of the full course fee remains payable.
Code of conduct
We reserve the right to refuse to teach a delegate who is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who presents inappropriate or offensive behaviour during a session.
If, on the rare occasion, we may have to cancel a course, the delegate will be given as much notice as possible and offered a free transfer to another course or a full refund.
To be eligible to attend the two-day First Aid at Work (FAW) requalification course, delegates must present a valid FAW certificate which is ‘in date’.
Fees are subject to the current rate of VAT (valid exemptions apply).
For courses held at a client’s premises, we charge £0.70 +VAT per mile.
Occasionally our trainers may require overnight accommodation. In such cases, the cost is agreed in advance with the client.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff, patients and course delegates is our top priority. We will adhere to the latest government guidelines, following stringent cleaning procedures and taking extra precautions wherever necessary.
We will continue to deliver training courses at our site. We will also deliver courses at clients’ premises providing there is sufficient evidence of a COVID secure environment and safety procedures are being followed. We reserve the right to cancel a course should there be a risk of COVID-19. In such instances, a new course date will be arranged.