MOHS Flu Vaccination Clinics
The flu vaccine is extremely effective in reducing the transmission of flu and can help reduce disruption amongst workforces*. Book a flu vaccination clinic with us.
FLU VACCINATION CLINICS AT YOUR WORKPLACE
One of our experienced occupational health practitioners will visit your workplace to administer the vaccines on a date that is convenient for you and your staff.
- Full day at your premises (administer up to 40 flu vaccines): £515
- Half day at your premises (administer up to 20 flu vaccines): £257.50
- Each flu vaccine: £10 +VAT
- Mileage: £0.65 +VAT per mile
- Each appointment will last approximately 10 minutes.
- This is to allow for the completion of paperwork (all paperwork will be completed by our practitioner to prevent cross-infection) and so the employee can discuss any underlying health conditions, ask any questions and provide verbal consent.
- Once the flu vaccine has been administered, our practitioner will clean the area in accordance with current guidelines from Public Health England and the Government.
INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS AT MOHS WORKPLACE HEALTH
We can accommodate individuals and small groups at our health clinic in West Bromwich (find our location).
Costs: 15 minute consultation including flu vaccine: £35
How to book
To book your flu vaccinations, or if you would like further information:
Please contact Tracey Grove, Screening Coordinator
Phone: 0121 601 4041
*There are no specific safety concerns regarding having both the flu vaccine and the covid vaccine. However, it is recommended that the flu and COVID vaccines should be separated by an interval of at least seven days to avoid incorrect attribution of potential adverse events. (NHS, 2021)
Why choose MOHS?
We focus on identifying and preventing health issues, restoring good health and promoting wellbeing in the workplace through our extensive range of market leading services.