||Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
||£150 + VAT per person
||See table below|
||MOHS Training Centre*
EFAW is a one-day course for first aiders who work in low risk areas.
- Role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency / situation assessment
- Recording incidents and actions
- Preventing cross infection
- Use of available equipment
- Treating minor injuries (cuts, grazes, burns and scalds)
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations: unconscious (including seizure), wounded, bleeding, choking, in shock.
*We can deliver group training onsite at a client’s premises for up to 12 delegates for £1,350 + VAT.
How to Book
Please contact Michelle Nicholls, Co-ordinator of Training Services, via email: email@example.com or phone: 0121 601 4041.