Therapy for bereavement, delivered at the right time, helps people cope more effectively with their loss. Talking about the loss often allows a person to make important adjustments to their life.
Any loss has to be acknowledged for us to move forward; bereavement counselling tries to help clients find a place for their loss, so they can continue with their life and eventually find acceptance.
More specifically, bereavement counselling can help a person:
- understand the grieving process
- resolve any areas of conflict that may be remaining
- explore areas that may be preventing you from moving on
- adjust to life with a new sense of self
- address any possible issues of depression or suicidal thoughts.
Why choose MOHS?
We focus on identifying and preventing health issues, restoring good health and promoting wellbeing in the workplace through our extensive range of market leading services.