||Full day (6 hours excluding 30 min lunch break)
||Certificate of attendance
||£1,600 + VAT
||MOHS Training Centre*
||15 (minimum of 6)
This course will provide delegates with more understanding of how a disciplined culture affords greater opportunities for productivity.
- Attitude is more important than ability
- Teaching about the psychological perspective on why employees’ job descriptions are not always helpful
- The 80 20 rule explained: how it can benefit your job
- Learn how to prioritise effectively
- Spend more time doing fewer things
- Reduce the feelings associated with being overwhelmed for yourself and your team
- Reduce the effects of stress on your workforce whilst increasing productivity
- Identify the traits of a great attitude
- Match disciplined thoughts to disciplined action
*We can also deliver this at a client’s site. An additional travel cost of £0.70 +VAT per mile applies.
This course does not have set dates but we can arrange and book sessions for you upon request. Email email@example.com or call 0121 601 4041 for more information.
How to Book
Please contact Rachel Crowhurst, Marketing Manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0121 601 4041.