Emotional resilience is widely recognised as a key driver of wellbeing and anyone can improve their resilience through effective training and development.
This half day course offers essential training for all staff to develop the resilience skills to cope during challenging times and reduce the impact of, or susceptibly to, stress.
Practical and interactive, this course will enable delegates to understand how to develop the resilient skills to bounce back from difficulties with a greater sense of self responsibility and confidence.
A resilient, healthy workforce will perform better and be more productive, a win - win for all.
Many organisations we work with combine this course with one of our stress awareness or wellbeing courses.
Managers and employees will:
- understand how resilience, stress and pressure relate to each other in the workplace
- learn how to increase their ability to cope with change and will bounce back from setbacks effectively and with greater flexibility
- see setbacks more as challenges, boosting their own personal confidence in the process
- understand how a more adaptable approach to change improves the ability to solve problems creatively and remain optimistic and calm under pressure
- understand that developing a positive attitude encourages greater commitment, builds enthusiasm and enables supportive relationships with colleagues and fellow team members
- Highly interactive, informal style
- Resilience assessment tool with a comprehensive report for each delegate
- Self assessment questionnaires and exercises
- Individual action plan
- Pre course resilience assessment, looking at the four key components of resilience that individuals need to draw on, then relate these components to common workplace situations
- Explores the relationship between resilience and wellbeing and the nine key factors that lead to resilience
- Emotional awareness will be reviewed in relation to the relevance it has to resilience and wellbeing
- A personal action plan with individual goals will enable each delegate to start taking personal responsibility for improving and developing their own resilience skills to enhance wellbeing
This course is delivered in association with Ann McCracken Consultancy